On February 27, 2014, the Management Board, with the approval of the Supervisory Board, proposes a common stock dividend of €0.47 per common share for the financial year 2013, up 7% from last year. This represents a payout ratio of around 51%, based on the expected dividend payment on adjusted income from continuing operations. This dividend is subject to approval by the General Meeting of Shareholders. Follow this link to the announcement.
Our dividend policy is to target a payout ratio in the range of 40-50% of adjusted income from continuing operations.
For further information on our Dividend policy, see the Investors section of our Annual Report 2013.
Please find below the dividend dates for the year 2014.
- April 16, 2014 – Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- April 22, 2014 – Ex-dividend date
- April 24, 2014 – Dividend record date
- May 2, 2014 – Payment date
Timetable capital repayment and reverse stock split
On January 21, 2014, Ahold’s shareholders approved the company’s proposal to return € 1 billion to shareholders by way of a capital repayment and reverse stock split. Please find below the timetable.
- March 14, 2014 – Final details date
- March 28, 2014 – Ex-capital repayment and reverse stock split date
- April 1, 2014 – Record date
- April 3, 2014 – Payment date
This timetable is for information purposes only and the information contained in it, is in no way binding for Ahold or any of its group companies.The timetable can be changed at the sole discretion of Ahold. No person can derive any rights from the content of this announcement.